Terms and Conditions for competitions and draws with Ffowcs Williams Ltd, Orchard Gold, 18oSouth and/or Trader Tom’s:
1. The dates of the competition or draw will be announced via the website and/or newsletter. All entries must be received prior to the closing date.
2. To be eligible to enter a competition or draw, participants must fully complete the online information or send an email to the stated email address with the information required. Where information (recipes) or pictures is uploaded, the information may be edited prior to publishing. Uploaded information (recipes, participant name) may be used as promotional material, at the discretion of FWL.
3. Directors, employees, agents (and agent’s employees) and contractors of FWL and the immediate families of such persons, are not eligible to enter draws or competitions or to win prizes. “Immediate Family” of a person means the parents, siblings, children and spouse or partner (whether legal or de facto) of that person.
4. To be eligible for entry, participants must reside in New Zealand and be over 18 years of age. FWL reserves the right to require any participant to produce identification and/or proof of age.
5. The winning participant will receive the prize that is announced in the email or on the website. This is the only prize available per draw or competition. The prize is not transferable or convertible for other alternatives and cannot be exchanged for cash. The actual prize may vary from the description given in these terms and conditions, and from any image of the prize as depicted in any promotional materials associated with this promotion. In the event that any Prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the FWL’s control, FWL may substitute a prize (or part of the Prize) of equal or greater value. All other expenses and costs incurred in connection with the prize (including, without limitation, servicing and repairs) from the date the prize is received, will be the responsibility of the winner.
6. Random draws from all eligible entries will be made on the date published in the newsletter and/or on the website, in the presence of designated FWL personnel. The final decision in respect of any winning entry will be at the sole discretion of the Managing Director of FWL and no correspondence will be entered into. Prize winners will receive their prize by courier to an address designated by them.
7. Participants are responsible for supplying correct contact details. If FWL is unable to contact the winning participants within 14 days of the draw date, having made reasonable efforts to do so, the winner’s entry will be declared invalid and FWL reserves the right to randomly redraw another winner on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
8. FWL takes no responsibility for loss or damage, either direct or indirect suffered by the winner as part of the Prize.
9. FWL reserves the right to disqualify any entrant tampering with the entry process or attempting to act in a fraudulent or dishonest manner.
10. The winner agrees to be involved in any reasonable promotional activities stipulated by FWL, including but not limited to photographs and the publication of the winner’s name and region.
11. If the competition or draw cannot be run as planned for reasons beyond the control of FWL, then FWL reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel the competition or draw. FWL reserves the right to amend any aspect of this promotion (including any prize or term) at any time in its sole discretion.
13. FWL will not sell, disclose or distribute the personal information provided by customers to any person, organization, agency or other third party. Participants may request access to their information or may request their information be removed from the database by contacting FWL.
14: To the extent permitted by law, FWL takes no responsibility for any failure of any entry to be entered into the promotion due to, including without limitation, any incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, any human error, technical malfunction(s), lost/delayed data transmission or omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures or failures of any telephone or internet network, computer equipment, software, inability to access telecommunications network services, or any other error or malfunction whatsoever.
15: To the extent permitted by law, FWL, its employees and agents shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses (whether direct, indirect or consequential) suffered, sustained or incurred as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with this promotion and/or the use of any prizes.